Articles and Videos
Here’s some of the interviews, lives, and articles I’ve written
- After 20 Years, I’m Finally Chronic Pain Free
- Dear Grey’s Anatomy: Your Endometriosis Info Needs Updating
- Endometriosis and Relationships
- How to Describe Endometriosis to Family, Friends, Coworkers, Strangers, and Internet Trolls
- Endometriosis and mental health with Anindita from @therapist_with_endo. Part 1 and part 2
- DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) with Maggie @maggie.writes and how we are using it to find acceptance, stop judging ourselves and others, find healthy ways to cope with our emotions, and learn to live intentionally instead of from subconscious patterns.
- Rest, energy, routines, rejuvenation, and more with Rosemarie @rosemariepcoach. Part 1 and Part 2
- Endometriosis treatments and symptom management with Alex from @yellowbowsxo. Part 1 and part 2
- The mental and emotional side of living with endo with Rosemarie @rosemariepcoach. Part 1 and part 2.